Saturday, August 05, 2006

There's always a third...

I knew this would happen and I love being right! A month after finding out one of my dear friends Jen is pregnant and two weeks after my best friend Kelli told me she was pregnant, one of my closest friends - the friend who introduced me to my future husband - just told me she was pregnant! I am so happy for all my little mommies-to-be! This means no more stalling on the baby knitting! I've already finished a quick little strawberry hat for Kelli, Jen's sweater is halfway done, now it's Shannon's turn! Not to mention that Matt's sister is pregnant with their second baby! Starting December babies will be popping out every month for three months (Kelli and Shannon are due 6 days apart)! Oh...how exciting! I'm off to the knitting store and then some serious knitting time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so excited for all of those new mommies...and rather glad that I am not the third! :)

Unknown said...

My friend of 10 years is having her first and I have been doing some crazy baby knitting!

Isn't it fun?