Sunday, October 23, 2005

A little slow at this blogging thing....


Ok...so it's been about a week and this freakin' thing hasn't changed a bit. It's not for a lack of trying...well...it's because of that a little bit. It's for a lack of time and a bit of frustration on how to tweak things. But I'm determined to be smarter than the blog. It may take a while...but it will happen. I was successful at posting a picture! This was taken at a pumpkin patch in NorthBend with Mount Si in the background! I love a good day trip in the fall to check out the fall foliage! Went up to Snoqualmie Falls...not a lot of fall foliage left...but we found signs for a pumpkin patch and it became a mission to find it! Didn't buy a pumpkin though...just walked through the patch! We were a little early in the day so see The Great Pumpkin but I bet this is the kind of patch he likes to hang out in!

1 comment:

Rebecca Mongrain said...

I LOVE that photo! So beautiful!