Friday, March 05, 2010

Auntie Meg's Brag Blog Entry

The babies I've been knitting for have finally started growing into some of their gifts from Auntie Meg. They are too cute not to share (and I'm referring to the babies and the knitted goodies of course!)


Here's Diya on her six month b-day sporting the dress from Natural Knits for Mom's and Babies.

See...she really does like it!

Here's Macie with her hat from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. At the time we didn't know if Macie was a boy or girl so I went with the sporty option and added a stripe instead of the bow. Her dad thought it'd be a boy for sure, but big sis Cameron wanted a little sister. I should have listened to Cameron and went with the bow, but I think the stripe is pretty sporty and hip.

Macie thinks so too. Gesh, what does dad know?

P.S. Due to an error on Clearwire's part, the internet at our house has been down for a few days. Fingers crossed it gets fixed before the weekend. I'm very behind on my blogging and keeping up with my favorite blogs! I'm trying not to sweat the small stuff these days, but it's pretty freakin' annoying!

6 comments:

Holli said...

Meg! These are precious!!

Sara K. said...

You are THE best Auntie ever!!! Making new fashionistas across the nation! :) So cute!!!

Here wishing the internet fairy gets going to your house ASAP! Our weekend without the web just about killed me!!!

Jen said...

Nothing better than handmade love from Auntie Meg!!!!

Shannon @ AnchorMommy said...

Love, love, love those gifts! You're just so darn talented. Can't wait to see what's coming our way from Auntie Meg!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Who else thinks that Russia bears walking the streets, and the vodka flows like water?
And anyone can know that in this country the most beautiful girls?