1. Complete strangers feel the need to tell me about their injuries. The other day a Santa Claus told me about the ten months he spent in a full body cast. It was very disturbing on several different levels.
2. People do tend to remember the blond with the hot pink cast, so it is nice when say, the lady at the bagel shops asks how I'm feeling.
3. Putting on ones bra is hard work and causes one to break out into a sweat.
4. Despite the hectic/craziness/crabbiness of the mall during the holidays, I received great customer service. Example: At one store with at least 15 people in line behind me, the sales lady took pity on me and took off the price tags on all of my gifts and practically gift wrapped them for me. Then she took my other bag and put everything in one easy to carry bag. She was so sweet! I could feel the evil dagger stares from the cranky shoppers behind me boring into my back.
5. Mastering the art of cracking an egg with one hand would have made making Christmas cookies so much easier. Luckily, and sadly for me, I've still got time to work on that trick.
6. And finally, I've learned that keeping my house clean is really just over rated.