Sunday, May 08, 2011

Canaletto Cowl

Project: Canaletto Cowl
Yarn: Malabrigo Rios
Color: Aguas
This is a free pattern on Ravelry. I highly recommend this for a good quick knit.

 I love the detailed seed stitch & simple lace pattern with this project. I added an extra repeat of 22 stitches because I felt the small was too small and the large was too large.

But this size is just right.
This is going to be a Christmas gift. I'm getting an early start after missing the knitting season last year due to my broken wrist. The real trick however will be remember where I put it come December.

3 comments:

Shannon @ AnchorMommy said...

Gorgeous!!! Nice job getting your Christmas gifts going!

Anonymous said...

Wooohoooo!! A finished object!! Way to go Meg. And it's gorgeous. I love that yarn choice.

Sara K. said...

Wowzers! Not only am I impressed with your mad skills, but that you are ready for a DECEMBER holiday! Super wowzers!