Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Birthday Week!

At least that's what I keep telling Baby Girl - it's birthday week & everyone is ready/excited/dying to meet you so don't be late! Her due date is this coming Saturday, Oct. 8. Which also happens to be my sister's birthday. And as you can imagine, all she wants is a healthy new niece to share it with. However, I'm beginning to think she's going to be late. Hopefully Lindsay will like the necklace and bag I gave her instead.

So in honor of birthday week, and to help encourage her along her journey, I've decided to share pictures of the nursery! Since it's so cute - and I tell her this all the time - I thought you'd like to see them too!


This is a wall hanging my mom made. I picked out the pattern & fabric and totally love this!





This mobile is from a woman who sells them at the Portland Saturday Market. She also has an Etsy site (which for the life of me, I can't find right now.) I have to admit, it's one of my favorite things in this room!
A bookshelf that my dad made for the baby's room. As you can see, this was a family affair!


5 comments:

Holli said...

Oh how I love nurseries -- and yours is exceptional! Well done, and knowing it was a family affair makes it that much more special. Your little girls is has certainly been loved LONG before being born!

Good luck with labor and delivery. Can't wait to "meet" your babe.

xoxo

Shannon said...

Gorgeous!!! I just love this nursery, and all the special things in it! Your parents do very good work. ;-)

My fingers are crossed that your baby girl decides not to be late!!! Tell her I said punctuality is a good thing!

So excited for you Meg. xoxo

IdahoGirls said...

Meg

Just thinking about you today the official due date and wondering how you are doing!! So excited for you and I love how the nursery turned out so sweet!

I will be praying for you and Matt during this time and for baby girl too of course.

Hugs,

April

IdahoGirls said...

I mean one day before the due date I have been all messed up on what day it is the girls are off from school so I keep thinking it is Saturday! How cool if your girl and your sister shared a bday!!!

Sara K. said...

Looks so good! I'm sure Baby will love it! Love that I had my part in it!!!