Sunday, August 13, 2006

My First Sweater!


It's finally done! I finally did it! I finished my first sweater! Granted, it is a baby sweater, but a sweater none the less! It's for my friend Jen's baby who's due to arrive in late January. (Editor's note: for those that know my slow knitting pace, this is why I started the sweater 3 days after she told me she was pregnant!) Plus, I still have a skien and a half of yarn left which means yarn for a matching hat and booties! Now I'm ready to cast on for the One Skien Baby Bolero for baby number 2 - my friend Kelli's baby! Lots o'baby knitting to do!

P.S. The Danskin is only 6 days away! Still feeling good....I think...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yey Meg!! It looks great. I can't wait to see it. See you Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Megan,
It is absolutely beautiful. I can't even thank you enough for doing this for us. She is going to look so pretty in her special sweater. You are amazing!!!

Shawn S. said...

Darling work, Meg!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Cutie cum sucker cooking gas flowing diagram automatic gate sdn bhd Revo hairstyler with blow dryer Digital video camera reviews comparisons wet women hairy cunts gel car batteries http://www.chrysler-crossfire-7.info Are bigger hard drives faster than smaller ones Bentley collegeyiu Fat girls need love Teague bentley Kenmore dishwasher reviews call center recording software penis enlargement pills refrigerated dryer Irby&aposs answering service width unique baby gift 2b sport 2b baseball Phentermine effect Eczema maxinew