Monday, June 11, 2007

It's wedding week!


It's wedding week here at the Knitting Knot! Count down to the big day has been on for a while now, but now it's kicked into full gear. The other day I was going through one of my mental lists of things I needed, and I realized I didn't have a purse to go with my new pretty dress. That's probably a surprise to many of you since I have a felted purse addiction and non-felted purse addiction. Then I realized I had this fabulous little pretty knitted clutch that I've never used! I don't even think I've posted it on blog! It matches the bridesmaid dresses, plus it's cute and I'll use it again, unlike any of those white satin purses they try and sell you at the store. It's the perfect size for my lipstick and camera!

1 comment:

Shawn S. said...

Megs, I LOVE IT!!! And I can't wait to see you!!! I am getting so excited!!!! -Sara