Thursday, September 27, 2007

On the road again: destination Moscow, Idaho

This weekend I'm hitting the open road and heading to the beautiful Palouse region in Idaho. We're going to visit some family and cheer the Idaho Vandals football team! I'm really looking forward to visiting the campus. It's just so gorgeous in the fall with all the leaves turning vibrant shades or red, orange and yellow! My camera is charging and the knitting bag is ready to go. I'm also hoping to put a dent in some of my projects including these mittens which are long over due for a friends birthday gift!

2 comments:

The Oberoi Girls said...

Enjoy your trip to Moscow and for your sake I will with the vandals luck.

Sara K. said...

The girl forgets that she was once a Vandal too! Sheesh!

I hope the game and the trip was fun! I love visits to that sleepy hamlet! I-D-A-H-O! Idaho! Idaho! Go! Go! Go! -S

*Did you got to Sella's? My tummy gets happy just thinking about it!!!