Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's coming...

It's almost here. I've been dreading it for months. And now I can see it. Literally see it.


(The scaffolding is just on the other side of my unit.)

The building we live in is under construction for some major renovations on the exterior. Two of the other buildings are all ready all wrapped up. It doesn't look pretty. At least it doesn't look pretty from the outside. I'm sure it's even uglier from the inside. But I'll be able to give you an official report on that in a few days I'm sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh!!!! I guess you'll know what it's like to live inside Saran Wrap. As if anyone really wants to know what that's like....

Jessica said...

Yuck, construction is a serious pain. However, that is a great view of the water!

IdahoGirls said...

Ohhhhh are they going to block your nice view permeneantly (that word does not look right????

A

Sara K. said...

NOT FUN!!!! Stinking rentals! -S