Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Simple things...

Reading a good book on the couch on a Sunday morning.

Making homemade soup.

Laughing with friends.

Going for a run.

Eating chocolate chip cookies with milk no matter how old you are.

Sometimes I really appreciate the simple things when life gets to be a bit hectic. Which is why I really loved knitting the Simple Things Shawlette. It was a quick and easy knit which is just what I needed these days. I loved coming home after a stressful day to just sit and enjoy the hypnotic sound of my bamboo needles and easy repetition of the pattern. And the kick ass red color didn't hurt either.



Project: Simple Things Shawlette by Mary-Heather Cogar
Yarn: Pashmara by Fly designs in Blood Red
More details and pictures can be found on my Raverly page

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.... Amen. Simple things rule the day.

Radu Prisacaru - UK Internet Marketer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon @ AnchorMommy said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait to do some of those simple things. I'm doing too many complicated things!

Sara K. said...

Love this post!