Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Knitting panic...

I can't believe Christmas is almost here! Not to add any pressure to myself but I have to have my gifts done before I go home in SEVEN days! The knitted gifts aren't for my family! I have no problem wrapping gifts complete with knitting needles still in them just so they have something to open only to take the gift back and finish it a month later. (Yeah...done that several times before..can't do it this time though!) So I have to get my act together. I decided to save my sanity and just make simple, yet cute scarves for gifts. So far...only have one of the four done. I'm hoping to have a movie fest weekend where I can just plow through them and finally be done. My knitting wish list for January projects is growing as these scarves go on and on. I'm enjoying the easy knitting but am ready to get back to challenging projects! But first...have to get the Christmas cards made too. Must stop blogging now and get cracking!

No comments: