Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I've been tagged!

Mara tagged me so here goes!

Four places I have lived:

1. Boise, Idaho
2. Ketchum, Idaho
3. Manassas, Va
4. Tucson, Az

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Sliding Doors
2. A&E's Pride and Prejudice
3.Sense and Sensibility
4.The Little Mermaid

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Friends
3. Related
4. Days of Our Lives (sad, I know)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Paris
2. London
3. Cayman Islands
4. Stanley, Idaho

Four websites you visit daily:
1.
www.hotmail.com
2.
www.seattletimes.com,
3.
www.msn.com
4.
www.blogger.com

Four of your favorite foods:
1. popcorn
2. cookies
3. chicken enchiladas
4. lasagna

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. the front porch of my family's place in Cascade, Id
2. knitting with friends
3. Paris
4. any warm, sunny beach


Four bloggers you are tagging:
I think I'm the last one...but if you want it...you got it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,

I hope you are doing well. I sent you a package on Friday. Have a good day!

Meg said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see it!