Sunday, January 22, 2006

Knitting and colds

A crappy cold has sidelined me this weekend. However in the midst of laying on the couch watching B-made cable TV movies I managed to complete the 42 row of mind-numbingly boring st stiches for the back of Rosy! My arms ache, wrists are sore and fingers are numb. Damn this feels good. To document my great accomplishment I wanted to take a picture but my digital camera battery is dead. Perhaps once it is charged and another round of cold meds kicks in I'll have a picture to post of my progress. Until then, pass the Kleenex and and Sudafed.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sorry you're not feeling well but yay for progress. Can't wait to see Rosy.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you're not feeling very well. I hope that you get well soon and hooray for progress on Rosy. I can't wait to see it!

-Your Secret Pal

Anonymous said...

Hello ##NAME##, I was glad to see your blog although I was really searching for kodak digital cameras information. But your blog caught me eye, and is one of the better ones out there. Good blog. I like to know what's going on! Cheers! ##LINK##