Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Still no knitting mojo

The knitting mojo is still M.I.A. I've flipped through the books, my pattern notebook and touched the soft, pretty yarn in the stash and still nothing. Nada. Zilch. I'm still knitting - just plugging away a few rows a night at the cabled sock and cabled scarf (still no pics I know). Instead of knitting, I've been focusing on wedding plans. With less than four months to go, things are getting down to the wire! Programs, table settings and favors - oh my! By the way, if any one out there has ideas for wedding favors, I'm taking suggestions!

1 comment:

Shawn S. said...

Wow! It is getting closer!!! I am so excited because my mom is coming up to Seattle to join me for the wedding! We are making a girls weekend of it!!! Yay!!! Hmmm...party favors...we did the seeds thing (aklthough Jeff Johnson said that he tried to make them grow...and no luck - hopefully that is no comment on our marriage!!!). I think really pretty "dressed up" bookmarks are nice too. I was thumbing through a Martha Stewart Weddings (you know how I LOVE weddings) and she had some great ideas....but I would guess that you already have that issue. I have my wedding thinking cap on! -Sara