Friday, February 09, 2007

Yarn Swap & and other knitting goodies!

This week Jessica organized our yarn swap at Purly Girls! I lucked out and traded a skein Mission Falls cotton for a pair of size 4 Addie Turbo needles! I also got some more roving from Lynn to start my needle felting projects!

This past weekend I went to Portland and checked out Knit/Purl where I got a super cute baby sweater pattern (due to influx of pregnant friends, I needed some fresh patterns) and some fabulous Manos! Can't wait to knit it up!


And the knitting goodness kept rolling in this week with my belated Christmas present (although my mom sent it along with a Valentines card). My copy of One Skein Wonders finally came in to her LYS! I've been putting off buying it everywhere else because she kept saying her store had it on back order!
All in all it was a good knitting week (aside from the feminine product fearing jackass - see earlier post)!

1 comment:

Shawn S. said...

Yesterday on Martha (my day off...I promise I don't usually watch), there was a really cool felting project using, or I should say re-using, old sweaters. She made the cutest little pin cushions that looked like cupcakes or cups of tea/coffee! So cute! I was really proud of myself because I knew what it meant to be felted (thanks to Knitting Knot!!!). It seemed like a Megsy project to me...so go check it out! -Sara PS-Loved my b-day card!!!