Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just like a grown up!

Why is that even though I'm no longer in my 20's (but not too far in my 30's thank you) I still don't feel like a grown up sometimes! Today was different though because our new couch arrived (our chair came in a few weeks ago)! Nothing says "the adult world" like new furniture that wasn't
a) owned by someone else
b) inherited because someone was too lazy to move it when they moved away
c) a cheap piece of furniture that you bought for your "first real piece of furniture" that really was a piece of crap because you really couldn't afford anything else

(Editor's note: picture to come later... too tired to go get camera and want to really test out the couch by knitting on it!)

2 comments:

The Oberoi Girls said...

Congrats on the new couch!!! I hope it is comfy.

Shawn S. said...

I agree, nothing says welcome to the real world for adults, like new furniture!!! Yay you! -Sara