Friday, May 11, 2007

Whew!

It's been a busy couple of weeks. There's been traveling and folks here to visit on the weekends. Now it's Friday night on the eve of a weekend where we have no travel plans and no one coming to visit! I'm really excited to just be home. Now I'm hoping to finally get some knitting done! I won't even bother posting a picture of my current project because I'm too ashamed of the fact that its pretty much in the same shape it's been in forever. I don't think I'll ever finish it. I've not only been a slacker knitter, but been a slacker at visiting everyone else's blogs. I feel very out of touch! I read several on-line newspapers, but without the knitting blogs, I'm just not fulling informed in the ways of the world!

3 comments:

Baby Isha said...

Welcome back Meg. Just think in a few weeks you will be relaxing on your honeymoon. By the way, where are you going on your honeymoon?

Shawn and Sara said...

Its nice to have you back Miss Megsy! I hope the knitting last night was satisfying! I feel the same way about my scrapbooking projects...I haven't done any scrapbooking since I left Boise! Oh how I hate to see that sad fact clearly displayed in writing.

On a side note, I did a little Megan shopping last night...can't wait to share! -Sara

Meg said...

The honeymoon will be at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas! I can't wait to be beach side with a fruity tropical cocktail! With all the wedding stuff, I keep forgetting I'll be there in about a month!