Tuesday, July 24, 2007

So close....

Thank you Rebecca for the photo.

I thought I was almost finished with my wrap. I was on the last skein and finally decided to get out the measuring tape to check my progress. And that's when I discovered it -I was still 11 inches from the end! I could have sworn I pulled out all the yarn for the wrap and put in my bag. Hoping my gauge wasn't horribly off, I went back into the craft closet hoping there was another skein of project yarn hiding somewhere. Luckily there was! Unfortunately, that means I'm not as close to the end as I thought I was, but at least I have enough yarn to finish! On the bright side, while I was rummaging through the craft closet, I discovered several skeins of fabulous yarn I forgot I had! Now I need to find a project for them!

P.S. Happy birthday Sarah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pink thing isn't for Henry, right? :)

The Oberoi Girls said...

The wrap is beautiful. I am glad you were able to get more yarn. I have a huge ball of pink yarn that is for a wrap. I need to finish it because it was not cheap yarn. One of the craft stores here has a knitting hour every Wednesday. I think that I will check it out.

Sara K. said...

Looks good! And what a good thing that you are such a planner and had that extra thread in your closet! Well done you! Can't wait to see it finished...sorry about those extra inches! -S