Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Back in the real world

I guess after nine days of laying on the beach, snorkeling and drinking Pina Coladas, one has to return to the real world. Maui was incredible! Beautiful beaches, clear blue water and fabulous fruity cocktails with pineapple and umbrellas! A lot of snorkeling was accomplished on the trip, but sadly, no knitting. So I guess it's good to be back in someways. Instead of boring you with all 100-plus pics of the week, here are a few of my favorites!


A Hawaiian rainbow

Shelly & I learning how to hula dance

The main Hula dancer signals the beginning the Luau (he later picked me out of the audiance for a hula....good thing I learned earlier in the evening)!

We saw lots of giant sea turtles on a boat trip. I also saw a big one up close and personal while snorkeling a few days later! No camera with me though.

2 comments:

IdahoGirls said...

Looks like fun Meg! Welcome back to the main land/ REALITY!!

Shawn S. said...

I agree! Looks like it was a blast! Coming home is always the hardest part!