Sunday, November 09, 2008

I've been tagged!

Thanks Shannon! Here I go....

A. Attached or Single - Attached

B. Best Friend - Hmm. I have a couple of those. I'd have to say my sister, Kelli, and the hubby ranks right up there too.

C. Cake or Pie - Cake! Extra frosting please!

D. Day of Choice - Saturday

E. Essential Item - my planner (I'm an old fashion girl - I heart my paper planner!)

F. Favorite Color - Pink

G Gummy Bears or Worms - Bears

H. Hometown - Boise

I. Favorite Indulgence - a mani/pedi

J. January or July - July! It's birthday month and summertime!

K. Kids - Nada

L. Last movie you watched in a theater - The Duchess

M. Marriage Date - June 16, 2007

N. No. of Brothers & Sisters - 1 sister, Lindsay

O. Oranges or Apples - Apples

P. Phobias - Can't think of anything...but I really don't like having the whole body of a being on my plate (ex: shrimp, crab, fish - basically seafood).

Q. Quotes - "If you obey all the rules, you'll miss all the fun." Katherine Hepburn

R. Reasons to Smile - Lots! Fresh baked cookies, fall leaves, homemade soup, spending time with friends, a yarn sale, a date with the hubby.....

S. Season of Choice - Summer! Summer fun baby!!

T. Tag 5 people - Sara, Jen, April, Rebecca and Heather

U. Unknown fact about me - I don't like to read instructions or rules.

V. Vegetable - Steamed green beans

W. Worst Habit - I kind of like to swear....I am working on being better though.....except when I drive. What can I say? Those people are a bunch of jacka$$e$!

X. X-Ray or Ultrasound - Ummm....I've never had either one. Except dental x-rays and those don't really count, do they?

Y. Your Favorite Food - Soup, ham and cheese sandwiches, popcorn

Z. Zodiac Sign - Leo

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

Super fun! Shawn has requested that we do not have tags on our blog...so I will refrain. It still seems quite fun!!! -S

Sara K. said...

And it is his blog, too, after all!