Sunday, October 25, 2009

'Tis the season

I've got two cute pumpkins picked out. Hopefully I'll find the time this week to carve them.

I'm planning on picking up some candy for all the trick-o-treaters later this week (can't get the candy early due to my total lack of will power).

So that can only mean one thing: I'm already way behind on my holiday knitting.

This year, it's the year of the hats. I'm hoping they'll be quick knits that will super cute on the recipients.

I'm going to make 2 hats for my nieces in N.J. They will be getting the Kim's Hats from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. They hubby will also be getting one of those hats (albeit a little bit bigger and a little less pinker than the girls hats). My sister will also be getting a Foilage hat from knitty. Every time I wear mine, she's always coveting it. I often have to do a double check to make sure I've still got it when she leaves. She's sneaky like that.

Now, to get knitting. Christmas is two months away from today!
Is it too early to put up my tree?

5 comments:

Shannon @ AnchorMommy said...

Yay for hats! You always make the best hats...good luck on your knitting "to do" list! You can do it!

Holli said...

Have fun with all your holiday knitting. You're fortunate to have the patterns chosen -- you will reach your goal and get them done in time. For sure.

Jen said...

Jai keeps wanting to go get Halloween candy and I refuse because I too have no will power!! I can't wait to see your Christmas knitting projects!

Sara K. said...

Can't wait to see what is on the needles for the holidays this year! Shawn was sent out for candy, came back with it after the trick-or-treating at our building ended, and then proceeded to open the bag and eat them himself. Oh dear!

Janean said...

what a sweet aunt who knits for her neices! i'm off to read more of your blog!