Thursday, February 11, 2010

February Blahs....

I was hoping to avoid these this year. But I'm pretty sure the February Blahs have set it. I seem to be doing a lot of hibernating lately. No blogging, no surfing my favorite blogs, just a lot of taking it easy. Which is nice and all, but I'd like to be a little more productive and creative.

So I'm hoping Saturday's trip to Tacoma for the Madrona Fiber Arts Winter Retreat will help! I'm not signed up for any classes but I'm ready to buy some yarn and be inspired by all the creative knitters who will be there!

I can't wait for a little show and tell!

P.S. Another reason I've been anti-the blog lately is because I'm frantically trying to knit up the hubby's socks for his Valentine's Day gift. Yes, those socks. The socks that I started nearly a year ago! Oh, and I'm still sucked into the Twilight series.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JanuskieZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sara K. said...

Darling, we understand. I usually think Feb is the best month...but it started a little blah around here...white snow drift sort of blah!

Holli said...

Glad to see you posting a bit...I've been feeling a bit blah lately too.

Shannon @ AnchorMommy said...

I know how you feel! My spare time is pretty limited right now, and I miss reading my favorite bloggers -- including you! Have fun at the retreat!