Monday, February 22, 2010

Shot through the heart - since the 4th grade

It all started simple enough. A good song on the radio. Sung by a cute guy with great hair (it was the 80's afterall). And that was pretty much all it took to get me hooked. I was a Bon Jovi fan for life.


Friday night was the opening night for their U.S. tour. And the hubby, my friend Darcy and I went. It was fabulous. I cheered, I sang, I danced, it was great!


It was like Bon Jovi was singing right to me. Me, and several hundred other women who've loved him over the years as well.

2 comments:

Shannon @ AnchorMommy said...

So glad you had a good time! Great pictures!!! Looks like you had some pretty good seats. Well, just prepare for U2 to blow your socks off -- Bon Jovi WISHES they could be as cool as Bono & the boys! ;-)

Sara K. said...

This is so awesome. I can't imagine!!!!! I got your present and it made me cry. this week has been really crummy (thus the no call), sot it was a welcome surprise!!! Love you!