Saturday, April 08, 2006

Secret Pal Revealed!

The biggest thanks go out to the best Secret Pal - Karen of FrogKnits! I got my final gift today and what a treat for a rainy/gray Seattle Saturday!


There was a big skein of multi colored Primero Kid Mohair, The Knitting Experience Color book - which is autographed to me by the author Sally Melville and a big, beautiful box of chocolate! I've only opened the mint ones so far - but the night is young! Karen was a fabulous Secret Pal! I've discovered she's a lefty like me and she just found out she's pregnant so hop on over to FrogKnits and wish her well! Thanks Karen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you liked it all! The big skein of yarn is actually 3 smaller skeins so don't be daunted by the fact that it needs to be wound into a ball.

-Karen