Monday, April 03, 2006

Back on track

I was finally able to go to Purly Girls tonight! I feel as if there has been a shift in my world and things are finally settling back into place. Tonight I finished my sisters Valentines gift - a flower wash cloth from Weekend Knitting. (See ....there hasn't been a lot of knitting lately) and I've made great progress on my strap for the felted bag. I also purchased One Skein by Leigh Radford this weekend! I purchased a skein of Lions Brand Bulky to make a cute clutch from the book. Once the strap is finished I'm going to get started on a fun (hopefully quick) project and get back on on track! Pictures to come later....I can't work miracles and get everything done at once. Baby steps, people, baby steps.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Um, that's Lamb's Pride, not Lion Brand. :)
Good seeing you last night!