Thursday, March 30, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I'm finally back in the blogging world! After a week of unpacking, discovering a brand new broken washing machine, trying to organize all of our crap and missing the cable guy, we are finally moved in and hooked up to the internet! It's good to be home! I have yet to get my knitting goods all organized and get my knitting spot all comfy but I hope to do that this weekend - along with a much deserved trip to the yarn store for a much deserved treat!
The other craziness of my month deals with my job - I got a new one! I'm so excited! Starting mid-April, I'm going to be a producer for a local channel! Can't wait! I'm hoping this will free up some of my nights for more knitting groups!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new place. You never realize how much you use the internet and cable until you don't have it.

I will be sending out your package tomorrow.

-Your Secret Pal

Anonymous said...

Duh! I also wanted to congratulate you on your new job! That's so exciting!

-Your Secret Pal

Steven said...

Your blog is really interesting. I saw one of your work-in-progress knitting pictures in front of Sur La Table and it looked so good! My friend Kelly and I did a little knitting last winter and I really gained an appreciation for the work done by people who know how to do it well. Kelly gave me a gift cert for a knitting cafe a couple blocks from my house here in Portland and I've haven't yet used it. :-(

by the way.. Welcome home! :-)