Thursday, March 23, 2006

My March Madness....

This month is one for the books. I feel like I've been whipped around in the winds that roar in like a lion. I'm waiting for the lamb to come and rescue me (and maybe give me some beautiful wool to boot!). Despite my wonderful, relaxing trip and my invigorating writing conference, other forces have been at work keeping my stress level high and knitting time low. There were times I had to choose between knitting and sleep. Sometimes I chose knitting, sometimes I chose sleep. In keeping with the March madness, I'm trying to pack like a mad-woman because we are moving on Saturday! While I'm thrilled with our new - much bigger - place, I'm overwhelmed with the amount of crap I have. I've been living in a one bedroom 700 sq. ft. apt. with a boy for over a year now. I have a lot of crap. It's amazing to me all the places I found to stash my crap in 700 sq. ft. apt. with another person. Basically as I pack, if I come across something I haven't used in the year-and-a-half I've lived here, it goes in the donation pile. Except yarn. That is certainly not crap. And I'll have much more space for my beautiful yarn in my new home.

No comments: