Monday, March 06, 2006

I love the 80's

I just returned home from the Bon Jovi concert! I love Bon Jovi - always have - always will. I don't care what people say. They just do not understand. It' like people who mock knitting. Why bother trying to change them. There is time better spent - like watching Jon Bon Jovi shake his fine ass on stage. That man can rock! They played for quite a while, mixing the new Bon Jovi in with the classics. The concert was sold out with 10,000 plus fans - the majority women - but I swear, there were a few moments where Jon Bon Jovi was singing just to me. It was a beautiful moment. Had I not been so excited about the concert, I might have remembered my camera. Oh well, I have the memories, and the hope that Jon and I will meet again someday.

*On a knitting note....Rebecca and Carrie have finished their bags. Mine is still far from done. Plus...check out Rebecca's Web site...she's making some header changes and they look good!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, there are some things you just shouldn't know about your friends.

Anonymous said...

I am so envious I could just die! I heard about that concert when we first moved here but it was already sold out. Drat!