I've fallen victim to Sara and April's 8 Random Things list. They are interesting and entertaining (at least to me) to see how well I know my friends. Now they can see how well they know me. Here goes:
1. I don't like eating the skin of a bake potato. I believe because it's brown you can't tell if it's really clean or not.
2. I have slight O.C.D. tendencies when it comes to hand washing and Purell. (Are you really surprised after the first random thing?)
3. I love the t.v. show Friends! I've seen pretty much every episode more than once and still love to catch it when it's on t.v. in reruns.
4. I own all of Jane Austen's novels - all of were purchased at the Jane Austen Museum in Bath and I lugged them home in my bag. Very heavy.
5. When I eat chocolate cake, I put it in a bowl and pour milk on it. That's how my grandma ate it.
6. My sister and I owned the Barbie Ice Cream Parlor that made the real ice cream.
7. I used to want to be a foreign correspondent for CNN and be stationed in the Middle East.
8. I have a vast knowledge of useless 80's t.v. trivia. You'll want me on your trivia team. Trust me on this.