Monday, October 29, 2007

WIP Update*

(*I'd like to dedicate this blog entry to Jessica.)
It was a fabulous fiber and fabric weekend at my place!
First, I did my sewing homework and pinned my pants for my second class tomorrow night! I'm loving the class and looking forward to actually using the sewing machine this time. (We ran out of time last week.)
Second, I finished the back of my vest.
And cast on for the front.
Plus, Matt's sock is coming along nicely. I thought I was almost to the heel when I decided to check the length of some of his other ones. Not quite. Still have a way to go.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay knitting!
Yay sewing!
Yay no football!
:)

Knit - R - Done said...

Those pants are going to be super cute! Good luck and happy sewing.

Sara K. said...

Wow! Your projects are looking very cool! I can't wait to see those amazing pants! :) -S