Sunday, November 11, 2007

Knitting Weekend Update

As of Sunday night, with three days off behind me, and one more ahead of me, here's what I've accomplished so far:


Finished my vest!
It's the Tank Top from Classic Knits by Erica Knight using Rowan Big Wool in purple.


Started and finished a new baby hat from Natural Knits for Babies and Moms using DK Cashcotton Classic Yarns in vanilla and avocado (plus I have enough left over for maybe 2 more hats!)

Turned my first heel! How fun is that!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you have been a busy bee! they all look great.

Jessica said...

Congrats on all the finishing and turning!

Katie said...

Hey! I recognize that hat :)
Do you like Classic Knits? It is a book I keep thinking of getting... Good work getting through so much stuff- have fun tomorrow!

The Oberoi Girls said...

I love the hat.
You have been a very busy girl.

Sara K. said...

Nice work Knitting Queen (you know like Dancing Queen...you know I am singing the song now but replacing dancing with knitting!!!). I have Veteran's day off and am hopeful that I can get as much done! :) -S

Unknown said...

man, megan you have been a knitting crazy! way to go! i don't seem to get so much done, but way to focus