Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday Drive

I took a quick trip out to Issaquah to visit Mara while she worked a Sunday shift at Cultured Purls (it's a really cute shop and if you're ever in the 'Quah, I highly recommend it!). I picked up this pretty Malabrigo for my Foliage hat. I'm hoping the yarn will look good with my new scarf my parents brought me from Ireland on their 35th wedding anniversary trip!

While I was there, I was also able to start working the heel of Matt's socks! I may, just maybe, be able to get these done for Christmas!

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

The yarn is a perfect match, lovely! I think visiting friends at work is a great excuse of yarn purchasing! Well thought out by Mara and yourself!. Also, nice progress on Matt's socks. They have come a nice long way since we last saw them! -S

The Oberoi Girls said...

The blue yarn is beautiful. I can't wait to see the finished product. Good luck on getting the socks finished by Christmas. I need to get busy also!