Thursday, August 21, 2008

National S'More Day!

(I had mine with their vanilla chocolate. Darcy had hers with their bread and chocolate bar.)

Now this is a holiday I can get behind! Happy National S'More Day to you! And Darcy and I celebrated it style - thanks to the folks at Theo Chocolates! They are celebrating the holiday by making s'mores! Today Darcy and I went over to their celebration. For $3 you can get the most fabulous s'more - ever! They made their own homemade marshmallows and graham crackers! They are continuing the celebration this Friday and Saturday from 3-6 p.m. right outside their shop in Fremont. I highly suggest supporting this fine holiday!

4 comments:

Sara K. said...

MMMMmmmmm sounds very tasty! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!! -S

Jen said...

Yum. One of our favorite smore's goodness is the smore shake at Cheebuger Cheeburger. We may have to go there tonight and indulge so that we can pay respect to the wonderful smore!

Jessica said...

This might explain why the last two restaurants I ate at were serving housemade s'mores. And they were good.

Anonymous said...

What a treat! Those look so deelish! We're planning to make s'mores this week in McCall...now I will do so in honor of S'mores Day! Didn't know there was such a thing, 'til now.

Way to celebrate the holiday Meg!