Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Adventures in Lace Knitting

Knitting on the Springtime Bandit Shawl is hitting a few bumps. The first three sections of the body portion worked out perfectly. Even numbers. Even knitting. It was lovely.

Then, somewhere, somehow in the fourth portion of the body section repeats, something got all pear shaped. The numbers didn't add up. The stitches weren't matching. At least that's how it was on one row, then the next, it'd magically all work out. I don't get it.

It's an adventure yes. And one I'm trying to remain patient on. But as we all know, that isn't really my strong suit. And I'm beginning to think neither is lace knitting.

But luckily, I'm always up for a good adventure.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Adventures are great, especially in knitting. Keep up the work and don't forget the ever-important-when-knitting-lace "life line".

xoxo

Sara K. said...

That is one of the things I have always loved about you...you are ALWAYS up for a good adventure! -S