Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tag - I'm it!

Thanks Holli.

I've been photo tagged by Holli. She actually tagged me few days ago, but I've been enjoying an off-line weekend so I'm only now just discovering this. Unfortunately, it means a not-so-flattering pic for me.

Here are the rules:

Take a picture of yourself right now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag three people to play.

Today was my yoga class, laundry, errand running, craft Sunday. A perfect day. But I was doing all this without a shower and still wearing my yoga clothes and no make up. Lovely, I know.

So I just snapped the pic on my cell phone.

Now it's my turn to tag folks. I'm tagging Sara, Shannon, April and Jen. I know I'm only supposed to tag three people. But I just miss seeing these ladies lovely faces.

3 comments:

IdahoGirls said...

Girl - you look way too good without makeup and in your "yoga clothes." I don't know that we can be friends anymore - I am sorry...

Hugs

A
p.s. It would seriously frighten you to see me right now - I have serious bedhead, no makeup, and big bags under the eyes. This night job is killing me.

Holli said...

Super cute, Photo - Meg! Thanks for playing!

Sara K. said...

Finally had two minutes to take the picture! Eventually we will finally update the blog and it will make it on there! -S