Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cooking Inspiration: Where do you get yours?

I love to cook. I love to bake.


These are some of my favorite cookbooks to flip through when I need a little inspiration. I also find myself going to the Internet as well.


But some days, when I just need a quick and easy recipe that I know I have all of the ingredients for in my pantry, I rely on this old standby:

 

What is your cooking standby? What are some of your favorite recipes or go-to-cooking sites? I'm looking for some new cooking & baking inspiration and would love to hear what you can't live without in the kitchen!

2 comments:

debby emadian said...

Hi Meg,
Thanks you came over and commented on my Yarn Along post last week, I came over but didn't have time to comment.

I love this post as the kitchen is one of my favourite spaces to be in the house.

I get my inspiration and have some lovely books but I think the one I use mostly is a handwritten one with all the recipes given to me by friends and family. Food always brings so many memories to mind for me...do you find that too?

Happy recipe reading.
Debby

Sara K. said...

Every Day Food Magazine is pretty much my cooking bible. I have also been using the internet a lot more. Epicurious is my usual go-to.