Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Early Thanksgiving!

What am I thankful for?
- loving, healthy family
- fabulous fiance
- my great friends
- and quick, easy, beautiful knitting patterns that knit up quickly with soft, luscious yarn I found on sale!

Happy Thanksgiving!
(this is being posted early as we are leaving soon to drive over to N. Idaho and we won't have Internet access for a few days - gasp! It'll be like the olden' days I guess!)
P.S. Be sure to wish Supergirl good luck on the 1/2 marathon she's running on Sunday! Go Supergirl go!

3 comments:

IdahoGirls said...

Meg
Have fun in N.Idaho. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I get "Who do we hate, Boise State..." Oh yes, yes I do!!!!! Try living in the town where everywhere I go that is all they talk about.
Love, April

Shawn S. said...

I heard that there is snow in Idaho's frosty north! I love a white Turkey Day. I hope your travels and Thanksgiving were great! -Sara

The Lone Beader® said...

I love yarn, but never learned to knit... go figure.... :)