Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Memory Lane

We may not have known each other while at college, but we both remember the freezing cold Moscow winds!
This past Thanksgiving weekend, while visiting Matt's family, we decided to take a quick trip south to Moscow, Idaho - home of the University of Idaho Vandals! It was fabulous and the first time I had been back since the sis graduated in 2001! I loved it!
We hit the bookstore for a new sweatshirt, took a stroll across the campus, checked out the new buildings and took in the last Vandal football game of the year. (It was yet another loss, but its a rebuilding season!) It was fun to talk about our Moscow adventures and eat at our favorite places. Even though we both went to school there at the same time, we didn't know each other. Funny how life works out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is interesting that you didn't know each other at the same school. I guess it's bigger there than I thought?

Where are pics of your snowday knitting??

Shawn S. said...

I-D-A-H-O!!! Idaho! Idaho! Go! Go! Go! I love this post! Moscow is such a great town. Its so fun to visit and be filled with the wonderful nostalgia for college.

Oooh will you have your wedding in the Idaho Alum magazine? They just love it when two Vandals get married!!!! Even if they didn't meet in college. :)

Hey I can't see your new bangs in that windy picture...I want to see the new look (well - newer). -Sara