Sunday, December 17, 2006

Some tough knitting decisions

In the effort to not stress myself out this holiday season with all of my Christmas knitting, and with the little "Mancho" incident, I've come to a knitting decision: I don't think I can redo the gaiter for my dad. So instead of frantically trying to finish up my other projects - 1 more wrist warmer and the beer cozies - and redoing the gaiter, I'm just going to concentrate on getting the rest done. If I have time to start the gaiter, I'll try it. Otherwise, it may sit and wait until next year because his birthday falls in the middle of summer at a time when one doesn't really need a gaiter.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Remember it will go a lot faster the correct (fewer) number of stitches.:)

Shawn S. said...

Yay you! its never easy to put items on the back burner...nice work! :) -Sara