Thursday, January 11, 2007

Snow in Seattle!

It snowed last night and some places, like where Mara lives, got more snow that we did. But I have to admit, I was pretty excited to see all the fluffy white stuff on the ground. Ok, not a lot of white stuff and amazingly it actually stuck around for a while. Here are some pictures I took of our balcony (Editors note: I took these from inside my warm home - didn't actually venture outside until I absolutely had to.)

While it was enough for a snow day for local kids, it wasn't enough for us grown-ups.
But after I returned home for work, I did some more knitting on Baby Sweater number 4! I'm just starting on the neck placket on the Child's Placket Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts.


1 comment:

Shawn S. said...

A) The kids really got a snow day out of that?!?!?

B) Too bad you didn't!!!

C) You didn't even leave the cozy warmth of your house? I will take that to mean that you didn't go out and make a snow angel on your balcony! :)

D) I LOVE the new sweater - so darling!!! Which little bouncing bundle is this one for?
-Sara