- Learn to knit socks.
- Start and finish a grown up sweater for myself.
- Learn to understand gauge (and when I do Sara, I promise to explain it to my non-knitting readers - I just don't get it now and sadly it shows in my knitting.)
- Use patterns that are in knitting books I already own.
- Knit down the stash.
- Do more challenging projects.
- Teach Rebecca to live with the mistakes in my knitting as I do. They aren't really mistakes as "design features."
- Finish the Irish Hiking Scarf which was started over a year a go.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years Eve! I've complied a few knitting goals for the new year. I've opted to share them so I can be held accountable.
Posted by Meg at 5:48 PM