Tuesday, February 28, 2006

KAL Smackdown -smacked down again!

Once again, I am defeated. This time I put up a strong fight only to be thwarted in the end. Speed Knitter (a.k.a Carrie) and Speed Picker (a.k.a Rebecca) met to knit when they knew I was unavailable. They proceeded to drink coffee, coffee and more coffee and knit for FOUR hours to beat me! They play dirty. Whatever. Let them be that way. I'm so over it!!!! So once again I have to catch up. This may be the last KAL I do....I can't take the pressure!

2 comments:

Rebecca Mongrain said...

Weak! You can't let us beat you because we are sneaky and mean. You should like the Phoenix rise again!

Anonymous said...

This may be the last KAL I do because it brings out this crazed, competitive side of me. :) did you check your e-mail yet????