Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Thanks Secret Pal!


What a wonderful treat today! When I came from work my package from my Secret Pal was waiting for me! Inside the box was a cute card, bookmark, an adorable package of soap, lip balm, lotion and a sewing kit and thimble plus Knitting Over the Edge! I've been lusting after that book! I just love it! It was a great gift and I'm so happy! And it couldn't come at a better time because tomorrow, I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed! UGH! Not looking forward to it, but now, once I come out of the grogginess, I can sit back, flip through the book and admire the pretty pictures - while trying not to drool on them of course! Thanks again SP! You're the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you liked it! I hope that getting your wisdom teeth pulled goes well. I remember when I got mine pulled it was awful! I hope yours aren't impacted and that they give you a good pain killer.