Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Powering through the knitting funk

I've decided the only way to over come knitting funk is to quite simply - knit. I've finished another flower wash cloth. This one looks more like a flower and less like an amoeba - like my first one. I knitted this one on circular needles instead of DPNs. Obviously I was quite loose with the knitting for the first one. I suppose it's better to be loose with the yarn than with the men! Although it would really depend on the project I guess! Now I've casted on for another one. Since these are gifts with the deadline coming up, it's really helping with the knitting funk...knowing I'll see the joy on their faces when I give them away. And if I don't see the freakin' joy, I'm taking my cool knitted flower wash cloths away!

No comments: