Thursday, May 04, 2006

Finding inspiration

In my quest to be inspired, I tucked my latest knitting project in my work bag with the hopes of finding some knitting time in the busy workday. My latest project, a basic rolled hat from Last Minute Gifts, is just a no brainer that I need right now. Plus I'm so in love with the color, pistachio from Lambs Pride Bulky. (A photo to come soon). During the lunch hour today, the city of Seattle sponsored an acoustic band to perform in City Hall. A trio from the Ian McFeron Band was so wonderful! The band is a folk/country/blues mix and they were fabulous! It wasn't the whole band, just Ian on guitar, a woman on violin, and a guy with a drum/bongo type thing (bad description, but trust me - so fabulous)! I just sat there, soaked in the music and knitted away. It was the perfect break for my day and just what I needed to jump start the knittin'.

No comments: