Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Training and it's toll

Training for the Danskin is swinging into full gear. After a few weeks of procrastinating and complaining about the training, I decided I needed to get over that crap and get a new attitude. I did. Now I have a new mantra: "I am the training." I feel very good about training, the running, biking and swimming. Although, it's coming at a price. My knitting. After working, then training, I'm usually too tired to pick up the needles and knit. I'm chalking it up to still struggling with finding my knitting inspiration. That and I haven't had a chance to buy smaller needles for the tank top sweater. I'm thinking after a good week of training, a trip to the knitting store is in store for me!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

For more knitting inspiration you can go see the tank from the book at the trunk show. It's at Weaving Works.