Monday, May 15, 2006

Take that Speed Picker and Knitter!


Ah Ha! Speed Picker and Speed Knitter (a.k.a. Rebecca and Carrie) may have knitted circles and rows and rows around me, but I triumphed! I finished the Hobo Grommet bag today! I hammered in the grommets for the strap and am still working on the design of the grommets to go on the bag. Although, I'm diggin' just the way it is and may call it good! I really like how it turned out, despite a few snags in the pattern and that fact that the "knit along" was really more like a "knit-as-fast-as-we-can-while-Meg-is swamped-with-work/vacation/moving/job interviews." Yes....good times...good times. Shall we see how many days it takes them to finish their bags? Any bets?

2 comments:

Rebecca Mongrain said...

OHHH! You just brung it and laid down the CHALLENGE! Carrie -- Time to gang up on Meg and get her!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe this under-handedness from sweet, little Meg. I no longer feel bad about any previous trash talking.

Does this mean the party is off?? I was looking forward to tipsy-grommet-punching.