Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DVR Alert! Olivia is coming to a small screen near you!

Just as we're thinking of canceling our cable, I read this: Olivia is getting her own T.V. show!

Who is Olivia you ask? Let me educate you. Olivia is a fabulous, spunky 6 and 3/4-year-old pig who has the most creative imagination! While I don't have any kids myself, it doesn't stop me from picking up all sorts of Olivia stuff! Ian Falconer's books are the best! I own several of them. Last Christmas, my mom gave my sister and I "Olivia Helps With Christmas" which I promptly read aloud to my entire family. It's now a staple in our holiday celebrations (I'm lucky to have a hubby who humors me. A lot.)

Regardless of how old your kids are, or even if you don't have any, rush out and pick up an Olivia adventure today!

This makes me want to pull out yet another unfinished project - the p.j. pants for me and my sister out of - you guessed it - Olivia fabric!

6 comments:

Holli said...

Cool! I really love Olivia too!

Kris said...

That's awesome. I love reading Olivia books to Anna Grace.

Jessica said...

Oh dear. I hope they don't screw it up. I'd hate for Olivia to get all cutesy.

Jen said...

I saw the preview today. So far Isha is only a Franklin fan, but we may have to add Olivia to our DVR list.

Michael said...

OMG! I am so excited! We just got into Olivia at our house, after reading "Olivia" at the library, and then we got some O. books for Christmas!

I had no idea you were an Olivia fan!

Sara K. said...

I was wondering where that project went. Didn't we see when you bought the fabric? Olivia is the best!!! And those jammie pants are SOOOOOper cute! -S