Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Great Pumpkin


Yesterday was the perfect fall day to head out to the pumpkin patch at Biringer Farm! It was sunny, cool and the company was fabulous! We all picked out perfect pumpkins.

Matt and Rebecca were quite happy with all the pretty colors we selected.

Carrie was sporting her new Irish Hiking Scarf made from the Magic Yarn Balls Rebecca and I put together for her out of Cascade 220. It was some magic, because not only did the scarf turn out beautifully, but she and Kevin also got engaged!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Your pick of pumpkins looks great! I will definitely need to see what those cute pumpkins look like after carving or "Martha Stewarting" them around the house!

Meg said...

Oh you know I am Martha Stewarting them around the house! I'm now on the hunt for the perfect fall leaves to complete the look!

Anonymous said...

I was sure of that! I can't wait to see the finished product!!!

IdahoGirls said...

Carve 'Em!!! Come on no Martha Stewarting them. Pumpkins were made to be carved (actually I hate carving them) I just get sucked into it because I am outvoted in my house. Hope all is well in Seattle. Tim had a great time there last weekend he said it was gorgeous. I was wishing the whole time that I was there getting to see you Megs!